DV-B Drehverbindungen Bautzen GmbH designs and produces slewing bearings and gear rims that are use in many different and distinct sectors of industry. DV-B Drehverbindungen Bautzen GmbH Started in 2007 & extensive expertise and competence in the bearings industry due in large part to there sister company MBT Maschinenbauteile Scholze, which was founded in 1992.
- L1 series (Single-row ball slewing bearings with flange)
Single-row ball slewing bearings with flange are often referred to as the “light series”.
- K1 series (Single-row ball slewing bearings)
Single-row ball slewing bearings are the most commonly used slewing bearings.
- K2 series (Double-row ball slewing bearings)
DV-B double-row ball slewing bearings are usually manufactured as eight-point contact bearings with two symmetrical ball raceways.
- R3 series – Triple-row roller slewing bearings
Slewing bearings in our R3 series have the highest static and dynamic load capacity thanks to their three roller raceways (one supporting, one retaining and one radial raceway).
- X1 series (Crossed-roller slewing bearings)
All slewing bearings in the X1 series are crossed-roller bearings.
- Gear rims- Gear rims are toothed rings, which, in contrast to gear wheels, do not sit directly on an axle, but are usually screwed to a component with the help of fastening bores.
- Pinions- In addition to gear rims and geared slewing bearings, we can design and supply the matching pinions following the load capacity calculation.