FK Bearings Incorporated, a World-Class, leading USA manufacturer of rod ends, spherical bearings, custom-engineered bearings and related products. Established in 1983, FK Bearings brings over 35 years of experience to the industrial and performance racing and off-road markets.
Today, FK Bearings has grown to become the preferred source for motion control products to nearly every industry. Our products are utilized in various applications in: construction equipment, mining equipment, material handling, transportation and off-highway equipment, automation and robotics, machine tools, agricultural equipment, military vehicles, performance racing, and many others.
FK Bearings corporate headquarters and state-of-the-art manufacturing facility is located in Southington, Connecticut.
- ROD END
- CM / CF 2-piece, metal-to-metal, low carbon steel body.
- CMX / CFX 2-piece, metal-to-metal, heat treated alloy steel body.
- ECM / ECF 2-piece, Economy Import, metal-to-metal, low carbon steel body.
- SCM-T / SCF-T 2-piece, stainless steel series, PTFE lined.
- Precision Series
- ALJM / ALJM-H / ALJF 3-piece, aluminum body, anodized.
- HJMX-T / HRSMX-T 3-piece, male, high misalignment series, high strength alloy steel. PTFE lined.
- Spherical Bearings
- COM / COMH Commercial Inch Series, low carbon steel race, metal-to-metal, PTFE liner available.
- COM-M Commercial Metric Series, low carbon steel race, metal-to-metal, PTFE liner available.
- IN-P Precision Plastic Race Inch Series, Light Duty.
- Precision Narrow Series
- FKS / FKS-T Heavy Duty Precision Inch Series, Alloy Steel Race, PTFE Liner Available.
- FKSSX / FKSSX-T / FKSSX-TV Heavy Duty Precision Inch Series, stainless steel race and ball, PTFE liner and staking grooves available.
- Wide Series
- WSSX-T / WSSX-TV Wide Precision Inch Series, stainless steel race and ball, PTFE lined.
- Heavy Duty Precision Series
- AIN Heavy Duty Inch Precision Series, alloy steel race, PTFE Liner Available.
- High Misalignment Series
- HIN-T Heavy Duty Precision Inch High Misalignment Series, alloy steel race, PTFE Lined.
- GEZ-ES / GE-ES Inch and Metric Spherical Plain Bearings with single fractured outer race. Imported.
There are no reviews yet.