Franke Linear Systems are the best solution when it comes to speed and lightweight construction.
They owe their outstanding functionality to the tried and true 4-point contact. Their modular construction allows us to individually modify the Linear Systems to deliver precisely what you need.
Wire raceways made of steel or non-corrosive inserted in the aluminium body ensure high resilience and load capacity. The wire raceway is aligned with the width of the rollers and keeps them precisely on track.
- Aluminum roller guide in standard version.
- Rollers with needle bearings for smooth and eays running.
- Sealed rollers for maintenance-free operation over the entire service life. Light, clean run.
- Aluminum roller guide in low-cost-design.
- Rollers with ball bearings.
- Particularly suitable for cost-sensitive applications with reduced stress and noise requirements.
- Aluminum roller guide in non-corrosive design.
- Integrated raceways made of non-corrosive steel.
- Insensitive to environmental influences as well as moisture or cleaning agents.
- Aluminum roller guide in non-magnetic design.
- Integrated raceways made of non-magnetic steel.
- Non-magnetic tracks without influence on prevailing magnetic fields (e.g., in medical or electronics manufacturing).
- Aluminum roller guide in lubricant-free design.
- Lubricant-free rollers for smooth and clean running.
- Special rollers without lubricants. Suitable for use in a vacuum or in clean rooms.
- Aluminum roller guide in non-corrosive low cost design.
- Integrated racewys made of non-corrosive steel.
- Rollers with ball bearings.
- Particularly suitable for cost-sensitive applications in harsh environments or when using cleaning agents.
- Aluminum roller guide in highly dynamic design
- Rollers with angular ball bearings for high speed and acceleration.
- Rollers with angular ball bearings for maximum acceleration and speed values, for example when using linear motors as the drive source.
- Wire Race Bearings and Linear Systems
Franke is the inventor of the wire race bearing and the world leader in the development and manufacture of lightweight movement systems both rotational and linear.
- Franke Principle
Franke wire race bearings are based on a simple but ingenious principle: individual race rings made of wire are provided with a raceway which is exactly adapted to the diameter of the rolling elements. The rolling process does not take place directly between rolling elements and enclosing construction, but on the four open races. This principle allows the free design of the enclosing construction in terms of geometry and choice of materials. The Franke wire race bearing principle also offers the advantage of free choice of material for the housing. The use of lightweight materials such as aluminum, plastic or carbon allows significant weight savings. The drive system can also be made smaller, resulting in energy savings of up to 30%.
The 4-point contact principle permits a maximum degree of flexibility and hence lays the ideal foundation for individual product solutions. Our customers are at liberty to choose whichever material, geometry, size, bore pattern, gear and sealing they require. An extremely broad range of materials can also be used for the mating structure. Our product solutions are always tailored to suit the specific application. From the concept to prototype construction and on to extensive test series testing, we engage at all times in close cooperation with our customers. This permits the manufacture of individual pieces and also series production.
There are no reviews yet.