Garlock offers a complete range of fluid sealing solutions, including compression packing, gasketing, hydraulic components, dynamic seals, metal gaskets and critical-service flange gaskets, plus expansion joints and high-performance metal seals.
- Compression packing is rigorously tested to ensure reliable, cost-effective sealing in valves, pumps, agitators and other rotary equipment. It includes Garlock’s patented 9000 EVSP valve stem packing and leading-edge DSA dry-running self-adjusting pump packing sets.
- Gasketing is offered in wide range of non-asbestos materials including GYLON® restructured PTFE gaskets, an industry standard for resistance to aggressive chemicals, and its extreme grade gasketing with Flange Free™ anti-stick coating.
- Hydraulic components include heavy-duty seals to meet the demanding requirements of today’s reciprocating equipment. Key products include CHEVRON® V-ring packing, GARTHANE® urethane seals and SLUDGE-PAK®for vertical sludge pumps. Also offered are polytop sets and turbine runner blade packing for hydroelectric applications.
- Oil seals from Garlock Klozure® are available in a wide variety of configurations to meet the requirements of major industries. MILL-RIGHT® materials are used on all elastomeric seals for superior bearing protection. They are available in more than 50 different styles in sizes from ¼” to over 90″, solid or split, metal-cased or all-rubber.
- Bearing isolators, also produced by Garlock Klozure®, feature labyrinth design to prevent ingress of contaminants. Key products include MICRO-TEC® II and GUARDIAN®, both of which employ a patented cam lock design and engineered unitizing ring. These and other Klozure® bearing isolators are used extensively in the chemical, pulp and paper, hydrocarbon processing, power generation and many other industries.
- Mechanical seals from Garlock Klozure® are available in both lip and face seal designs in four primary styles and a wide range of sizes. Key products include P/S®-II lip seal, Syntron RP shaft seal, PK component seal, and GMP-I and GMP-II single and double cartridge seals. All provide sealing solutions for numerous applications in the chemical, pulp and paper, mining and power generation industries.
- Metal gaskets are designed to withstand extreme temperatures, pressures and chemical exposure. Available in standard and custom configurations, these rugged metal gaskets are made of a wide range of materials to accommodate all types of process applications.
- High-performance metal seals from Garlock’s Helicoflex® include spring-energized delta seals, C-rings and O-rings that meet high-temperature requirements, while ensuring high pressure or vacuum integrity. The company’s joint development program with CEA, the French Atomic Energy Commission, supports continued innovation in these high-performance seals.
- Critical-service flange gaskets from Garlock’s Pikotek® division include spring-energized PTFE seals and electrical flange isolation kits for cathodic protection in oil and gas production, processing, transmission, power generation and utility industries. They are approved and used by most of the world’s upstream operators, pipeline companies and engineering and construction contractors.
- Expansion joints are designed and engineered from a wide variety of fabric and rubber materials to absorb movement and dampen vibration, reducing stress on pumps, pipes and anchoring systems. Standard styles include the self-flushing arch of the 206EX-FLO, the industry standard 204, and the general-service 104GS. Garlock also specializes in custom configurations to meet specific system requirements.
There are no reviews yet.