Intecom is a leading company in the production and selling of rolling bearings, having a dynamic and always updated catalogue that offers all the different types of product.
The company is also specialised in the production of spare part bearings for fork lifts with small and big capacities, and in the design of special bearings for general handling.
The very flexible structure of Intecom allows us to design, manufacture and sell small and big quantities of rolling bearings with balls or rollers.
- Fixed combined bearings for laminated standard U profiles
INTECOM full complement ball fixed combined bearings are particularly suitable to be used in fork lift masts and in any other moving and handling system, where laminated or extruded profiles are used.
The excellent combination of radial-axial part allows high load capacity with extremely small dimensions, in addition to assembly easiness on any type of structure.U steel laminated profiles
- Steel laminated profiles are used in different industrial sectors, where a linear mouvemnt is necessary. They are also used for fork lift masts, but also in the food, textile and automotive industry.
Within these profiles, slide all the types of combined bearings with centred (not inclined) external profile, both with little and big dimensions.
- Back-up rollers with pivot for flattening machine
- Materials:Outer rings: UNI 16CrNi4 case and core hardened steel with hardness 60±2 HRC
- Inner rings: UNI 100Cr6 core hardened steel with hardness 60±2 HRC.
- Cages: glass-fibre-reinforced polyamide, pressed steel plate, M-shaped section structural steel (depending on the size).
- Track rollers with cylindrical rolls – NNTR Series
The rollers of this type of bearing have a very thick outer ring in order to guarantee the mechanical strength to reduce deformations due to loads and to bear high impacts.
- Full complement cylindrical roller bearings – SL04 50…PP Series
Full complement cylindrical roller bearings with anular slots and seals
- Single row slewing bearings without toothing.