Founded in 1972 in Bergara, Spain, Iraundi now incorporates the latest machinery and manufacturing processes for turning, grinding, injection molding and assembly. They combine this with state-of-the-art x-ray inspection of parts to ensure that Iraundi’s Special Bearings are of the highest quality.
Has three manufacturing facilities:
Produces bearings for applications in: carpentry, furniture construction, shower cabinets, computer printers and photocopiers, lift doors, garage and dividing doors, doors, abattoirs, dishwashers, wheelchairs, conveyors, train doors, forklift trucks, cranes, ovens, and trailer blinds Special engineered bearings and assemblies
Iraundi manufactures a wide range of slewing ring and crossed roller bearings Applications include wind, solar, oilfield, and other industrial applications.
- Special tire materials include nylon, urethane, and other plastics
- C1-C5 clearance available
- Can fill bearing with any lubricant required
- 70 percent of business is from export
- Heat treatment processes are in-house
- Series Highlights
- Crossed Roller bearings
- Series 200 – 302 Slewing Ring bearings
- Series 350 Slew Drives
- Special bearings
- Wire Race bearings
There are no reviews yet.