JNS stands for Japan Nose Seiko, a company that was formed in 1961 to manufacture bearing parts. The company grew quickly, relocating multiple times in its first decade to accommodate its expansion. Eventually JNS switched from manufacturing parts for bearings to manufacturing whole bearing products, adding several types of bearings to their list of product offerings.
Since that time, the company has become one of Japan’s leading manufacturers of bearings supplies thanks to a dedication to the continuous improvement of product quality and customer convenience. A state-of-the-art production facility and intelligent development systems allow JNS to manufacture specially designed products that are designed to help applications operate efficiently and effectively, such as their metric needle roller bearings and cam follower bearings.
- Cam Followers, Metric needle roller Bearings, and Other Products from JNS.
- All products offered in chrome and stainless steel.
- Products available in S0-S4 heat treatment.
- Produces for major bearing manufacturer.
- JNS’ “Factory of the Future” is outfitted with a production system incorporating state-of-the-art equipment and intelligent functions.
- Bearings feature high precision as well as superior rigidity and durability.
- Products favorable in industries such as automotive, construction, robotics, semiconductor, and steel mill applications.
- Focus is on continuous caster and other steel mill related applications
- RNA4800, RNA4900, RNA5900, RNA6900, NK
- NA4800, NA4900, NA5900, NA6900, NKI
- RNA4900UU, RNA6900UU
- NA4900UU, NA6900UU
- RNAF (W), NAF (W)
- IR, IRZ
- CFS..A, CF..A, CF-SFU , CF..AB
- NUCF, CF, CF..B, CFH ..A
- CFH..AB, CFH, CFH..B, CFT
- CFT..A, CR
- RNAST, NAST, NAST..ZZ, NART, NURT
- RNA49..M, NK..M, NA49..M, NKI..M, IR..M
- CFS..MA, CF..MA, CF..MAB, CF..M, CF..MB, CFH..MA CFH..MAB, CFH..M, CFH..MB, CFT..M, CFT..MA
- RNAST..M, NAST..M, NAST..MZZ, NART..M
There are no reviews yet.