KSK Bearings is a leading manufacturer of radial ball bearings. Based in Japan, KSK excels at providing quality products for a variety of markets.
Radial Ball Bearings and Other Products from KSK.
- Currently produce for a major Japanese bearing manufacturer.
- Production facility is located near Osaka, Japan.
- Focus on Electric Motor bearings, Automotive bearings, & Special bearings.
- Can manufacture product in a variety of materials including SUJ2, SUS440C, SUS420J2, and QD51.
- Offer inch series bearings, with some metric options.
- A variety of sealing options are available including non-contact seals.
- OD modifications such as bearing snap rings and grooves are available.
- Miniature ball bearings (chrome & stainless steel).
- 61800, 61900 (Thin Radial Ball bearings).
- 16000 (narrow width)
- 6200, 6200ZZ, 6200DD
- 6300, 6300ZZ, 6300DD
- 62000-63300 (euro)
- W6200 (domestic width)
- 8000-88000, WC8000-WC88000 (ND type)
- R series (inch)
- S61800, S61900 (Thin Radial Ball bearing stainless steel).
- S6000, S6200, S6300 (stainless steel).
- SR (stainless steel inch series).
There are no reviews yet.