Martin since 1951, Martin Sprocket & Gear has been a leading manufacturer of power transmission products, material handling components and systems, and industrial hand tools. Expansion of their capabilities has led Martin Sprocket & Gear into the machining, fabricating, forging, casting, powdered metal technology and plastic injection molding of countless power transmission and conveying products.
Martin specializes in a wide variety of products, including:
- Bushings – All popular styles including QD, split taper, and tapered bore.
- Couplings – Jaw, Quadraflex, MartinFlex (tire), and chain.
- Sheaves/Pulleys – V-belt, synchronous (rectangular and rounded tooth).
- Sprockets – A plate, B hub – plain and bored-to-size, C hub, engineered.
- Gears – Spur, worm, miter, bevel, helical, rack.
- Material handling – Screw conveyors, bucket elevators.
- Industrial hand tools – Hammers, wrenches & sockets, spanners, picks.
Martin has grown to include 29 manufacturing and sales offices throughout the United States and Mexico in addition to their headquarters in Arlington, Texas.
Their Livonia, Michigan facility has an impressive inventory which allows for same day availability of most power transmission components through Bearing Service, Inc.