In 1902, William Nice founded one of the first “anti-friction” bearing manufacturing plants. Starting with unground ball types and developing into the ground field, RBC NICE® today produces a complete line of precision ground, semi-ground, and unground bearings and bearing assemblies.
To choose the exact bearing you need, start with the NICE® line of standard inch-dimension, radial, angular contact and thrust ball bearings. Standard series ball bearings can be customized to include many features that can satisfy the demands of many special applications. Our ball bearings are available with special bores, modified outer ring shapes, extended inner rings, locking devices, and flanged housings. Standards can be ordered sealed, shielded, or open, and are offered in ground and semi-ground grades to deliver the most cost effective solution for your application. Even when a standard isn’t the answer, our engineers can deliver an economical, modified standard design that is “fit for purpose.”
If you are uncertain as to which of RBC’s NICE® Ball Bearings, Inc. is best suited for your design application, check with our selection guide. To view an entire product series, select a product from the list that follows.
- 1600 SeriesTM – Precision Ground Radial Bearings.
- 3000 Series® – Semi-Ground Radial Bearings.
- 6900 SeriesTM – Semi-Ground Radial Bearings, with Extended Inner and Flanged Housing.
- 7500 SeriesTM – Heavy Duty Precision Ground Radial Bearings.
- 7600 SeriesTM – Heavy Duty Precision Ground Radial Bearings with Extended Inner Ring.
- 400 Series® – Single Row Unground Radial Bearings.
- 5000 Series® – Single Row Unground Flanged Radial Bearings.
- 500 Series® – Single Row Unground Combination radial and thrust Bearings.
- 600 SeriesTM – Unground Thrust Bearings.
There are no reviews yet.