1996, Rollway found a perfect match for its innovative spirit: Emerson Power Transmission, a part of Emerson Industrial Automation, a world leader in the production of mechanical power transmission drives, bearings and components.
In 2015, Rollway and the 7 other PTS brands (McGill, Sealmaster, Browning, Jaure, KopFlex, Morse and System Plast) were acquired by regal Beloit.
ROLLWAY® bearings have played a significant role in the open ball and roller bearing industry, providing high quality standard and metric bearings to a wide array of OEM and end users for over 100 years.
Cylindrical radial roller bearings facilitate ease of mounting and dismounting, particularly where both races are an interference fit on their seating. Tapered radial roller bearings create a line of contact between the raceway and rolling element distributing loads across a larger area and can accept heavier X & Y load capacities. Spherical roller bearings create an elliptical shaped contact area that is larger than a ball bearing making them ideal where static and dynamic misalignment is present.
- Rollway Cylindrical Roller Bearings
- Rollway Cylindrical Tandem Thrust Roller Bearings
- Rollway Cylindrical Thrust Roller Bearings
- Rollway Journal Bearings
- Rollway Self-Aligning Ball Bearings
- Rollway Tapered Thrust Roller Bearings
- Rollway Deep Groove Ball Bearings
- Rollway Spherical Roller Bearings
- Rollway Spherical Roller Thrust Bearings
- Rollway Tapered Roller Bearings
There are no reviews yet.