Smith Bearing® is a registered trademark of Accurate Bushing Company. With over 50 years experience in designing and manufacturing precision needle roller bearings, we can handle your requirements for standard aerospace and industrial bearings, as well as custom manufactured special bearings, assemblies, and bushings.
- Cam Followers (Needle Rollers) Yoke/Stud Type
Cam follower (needle roller) bearings are for applications that have radial loads. They are not intended for axial or thrust loads. Sealed and pre-greased versions are the most common.
- CR and YR Series (Stud and Yoke Type Cam Followers) are made from high-alloy steel and used where running and shock loads are moderate. Bearing capacity is limited by the moderately sized stud.
- HR Series (Heavy Stud Type Cam Followers) are made from high-alloy steel and have a larger diameter stud for use in applications with high running and/or heavy shock loads where deflection is held to a minimum. Rollers and outer races are identical to the standard CR series.
- CR-XB-SS and YR-X-SS (Stainless Steel Cam Followers) are made from 440 stainless steel and intended for applications in harsh environments that require increased corrosion resistance.
- DCR and DYR Series (Double Row Heavy Duty Cam Followers) have a double row of heavy duty rollers, thicker outer rings, and full-contact seals for improved grease retention.
- BCR and BYR Series (Non-Metallic Bushing) have non-metallic plastic bushings, which eliminates or reduces the need for lubrication. Continuous feed oil lubrication can be used to reduce wear.
- MCR and MYR Series (Stud and Yoke Type Cam Followers) metric needle roller bearings are made from high-alloy steel and used where running and shock loads are moderate. Capacity is limited by the moderately sized stud.
- MUTD and NUKR Series (Double Row Heavy Duty Cam Followers) have a double row of heavy rollers for extremely high load applications. Metallic side shields help to retain grease and keep out contaminants.
- Smith-Trax® Bearings
The SMITH-TRAX® special duty track roller bearings are machined from high-alloy steel and are case-hardened for maximum longevity. These bearings are fitted with deep-groove ball bearings or tapered roller bearings to handle both high radial and thrust load applications.
- Inches Sizes
- Metric Sizes
- Stainless Steel
- Aerospace Bearings
We are approved to manufacture bearings to military and aerospace specifications. The bearings we produce meet the standards of AS-3990. Our engine bearings are currently used in thrust reversers, after burners and divergent nozzles. Our airframe bearings are used in flap-tracks, canopies and landing gear.
Custom Engineered Products & Ancillary Bearings.
- Drill Jig Bushings
ABC Drill Jig Bushings are manufactured to ANSI standard tolerances and produced from select steels known for their long wear and stability. Special bushings are available
There are no reviews yet.