Formed in 1946, SMT- Nankai Seiko Co., Ltd. is a well-known manufacturer of stainless steel ball bearings in Japan.
- Standard SMT Ball Bearings
SMT keeps a large amount of its regular bearings in its factory inventory. Such precision ball bearing series include SS6000, SS6200, SS6300, SS6800, SS6300, 5200, 6800, and 6900.
- Stainless Steel Ball Bearings
AISI 440C stainless steel ball bearings, resistant to rust, corrosion, and high temperature, available from stock, in the series of 6000, 6200, 6300, 6800, and 6900
AISI 304 stainless steel ball bearings, widely used as corrosion- and heat-resistant steel and also as nonmagnetic steel
AISI 630 stainless steel ball bearings, excellent in corrosion-resistance and able to be hardened by heat treatment
- Single Row Deep Groove Ball Bearings
6800/6900 Series – thin-walled ball bearings are suitable for compact design and reduction of weight in machinery and equipment.
- Double Row Angular Contact Ball Bearings
5200 series double-row angular contact ball bearings, sustaining axial load in both directions.
- Special SMT Ball Bearings
With its production system capable of high-mix and low-volume, SMT can manufacture high-precision special ball bearings of various materials (titanium, ceramics, etc.), shapes, lubricants, etc. SMT is an expert of specialty bearings, meeting a wide variety of the needs:
- Bearing for use in high temperature.
- Bearings for use in acid or alkaline environments
- Bearings for use as replacement parts for discontinued machinery and equipment
- Bearings all-in-one with other parts into compact design
- Special bearings no longer available due to small order quantity
- Bearings for use in food processing machinery and equipment in compliance with HACCP (food hygiene management system)
- Titanium Ball Bearings (Titanium Rings with Ceramic Balls)
- SMT Titanium Ball Bearings
- Full Ceramic Ball Bearings
- Stainless Steel Ball Bearings with Aligning Ring
SMT AISI 304 stainless steel ball bearings have much greater corrosion resistance than those made of SAE 52100 bearing steel or AISI 440C stainless steel.
Heat resistant grease is used in AISI 304 and AISI 440C stainless steel ball bearings.
SMT AISI 440C stainless steel bearings have a high resistance to corrosion and chemicals, and has high stability in high temperatures.
- 6000, 6000ZZ, 6000-2RS (Produce up to 6014)
- 6200, 6200ZZ, 6200-2RS (Produce up to 6214)
- 6300, 6300ZZ, 6300-2RS (Produce up to 6312)
- 5200 (Double Row Ball bearing)
- Snap ring available on all 6000-6300 series (NR)
- 16000 (narrow width) & 61800-61900 (Thin Radial Ball bearings)
- R (inch series), EE (inch series), RLS (inch series)
- 62200-63000 (euro width), 8000 & 87000 (extended inner ring),
- WC8000 & WC87000 (ND type – wide cup), and 88000 (extended inner ring) type bearings.
- GW1 –GW4, GW1X –GW4X, GW1SSX-GW4SSX (Guide Wheel bearings)
- Strain Wave Bearings